Could everyone with an aggregator please subscribe to this feed …
… and answer the following questions:
* Which aggregator are you using?
* Which version?
* Do you succeed in subscribing?
* Does the feed have an entry?
* What is _the Title_ of the item you receive?
* Which feed formats does your aggregator claim support for?
** RSS 0.91 or 2.0?
** RSS 1.0?
* (Bonus question: Do you know what the Accept: headers sent by your aggregator are?
For the technically minded, the feed is being served using a type-map in Apache, with test.var containing:
bc.. URI: test
p. There is also a .htaccess in place:
bc.. AddHandler type-map var
ForceType “application/rss+xml; charset=iso-8859-1”
ForceType “application/atom+xml; charset=iso-8859-1”
ForceType “application/rdf+xml; charset=iso-8859-1”
p. The FilesMatch directives or the q-values chosen are probably not the ones I would choose for a live feed — they’re just set to see which feeds the various aggregators return. If anyone has sensible suggestions for q values, I’m listening.
p. This has been a “LazyWeb question”:http://www.lazyweb.org/